Sunday, May 15, 2016

This one is for Utah State

Leaving high school was one of the hardest things I had to do, well at least at the time I thought so. That was until I had to leave college.
 
Utah State has taught me a million and one things in the short 9 months I have been there. I learned more about myself than I ever thought I would. I learned that it is okay not to be perfect. I learned that it's okay to not be like everyone else. I learned the importance of good friends. I learned that everyone can do hard things. I learned that people are important. I learned that everything happens for a reason, even if you do not like the consequences. I learned to love the gospel more. I learned to deal with people who I don't get along with. I learned that Utah State is the best school in the whole world. I learned how to master cooking top ramen. I learned that you should not go sledding at 1 am down old main. I learned that you should always go on random road trips. I learned to enjoy the little things in life. I learned that life is SO good if you look for the positives.
The list goes on and on, but those are just a few things I learned. Utah State will always hold a place in my heart.
I'll be back in 2 for another great time but until then keep my fellow aggies safe and warm.
 
 
 
Love, Allie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment