Thursday, May 19, 2016

This one is for the Fierce Felicia's

My childhood hero Winnie the Pooh once said "How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
Let me just tell you I hit the Jackpot in the friends category in college.
The Fierce Felicia's are the type of girls I would do anything with. We have had the greatest moments together and I wouldn't change a thing! From fight nights to temple trips, to crying in each other's beds at all hours of the night, to making box brownies on a weekly basis.
These girls are the definition of a good time.
So this one is for them.
 
ASHLY
 
Ashly and I became friends in the 5th grade when she moved into my ward in American Fork. To be honest I always thought she was the coolest. Our childhood together consisted of lots of girls camp trips, Youth Conferences, and GoGo Squeezes.
 
 
Girls camp. Holla Holla
It really wasn't until senior year in high school when me and Ash got really close. She knew I was going up to USU and so one day she asked if I would want to go on a campus tour with her. Obviously I said yes because I love Logan and they give you free food on the tours. I think it was on the tour where we just kind of decided to become roommates. haha and let me tell you, that was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Rooming with Ashly has been the best because she is the type of person that you can just be yourself around. She put up with me at my worst and best times. She was (and still is) my go to girl with deciding what to wear and just whenever I needed good advice on a situation. She is also one of the smartest people I know because she is a freakin business administration major and takes all these super hard classes and still gets really good grades.
Ashly has taught me so much while I have lived with her. She taught me that it's okay to not go to class sometimes (lol at FCHD 1010). She taught me the importance of family. She has taught me that things may not come easy to you but you can always grow and be strengthened through trials.
She taught me its okay to cry. and trust me there was a lot of that happening in our room. haha! But overall I wouldn't have wanted to room with anyone else my freshman year.
 
 
love you lover
 
I even made her do a parade with me
 


Matchy Matchy with our hats
 
Bear Lake Trip
 
Don't have too much fun without me these next 2 years.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH AMILLZ
 
 
CAITIE
 
Oh goodness, where to even start. Me and Caitie awkwardly met over facetime and let me tell you my life will never be the same after meeting and rooming with her. The first time I met Caitie in person she intimidated me so much (tbh she still kind of does). She just has something about her that makes her so confident and I love that about her.
Me and Caitie have had some of the best memories together. This past semester we had a goal to do 200 names in the temple by the end of the school year. We went almost everyday and it was seriously the coolest experience. She is the greatest at sharing her testimony through her actions and I'm so grateful for all those early morning and late night temple trips with her.
 She is the queen of all things peanut butter and she even carries around a huge jar to class with her. She took me to math almost everyday in the first semester and I will be forever grateful for that. She was always my jam session buddy and we rocked out to Hannah Montana on the daily. But overall Caitie has just been there for me through it all and I could never thank her enough for it.
 
Throughout my time knowing her she has also taught me so many other lessons. She has taught me how to be granola (ish). She has taught me to be more tough as a result of our weekly fight nights. She has taught me so much about the gospel and loving others. She taught me that I can do hard things because she is one of the strongest people I know.
We have had the greatest times together and I can't wait to have more memories with her and the other fierce felicia's this summer and when we come back to USU in 2018!
 
Also Caitie recently got called to serve as a missionary to the Anchorage Alaska mission and she is going to be the best darn missionary those eskimo's have ever seen. I have no doubt that she will change those peoples lives forever with her sweet spirit.
best footie pajama pal
 

 
 
one of many temple trips
 
Go kill it in Alaska

LOVE YOU SO MUCH GRANOLA!!!
 
 
ABBEY
 
Last but not least we have Abigail Spencer. Me and Abbey awkwardly met when I picked her up at her house in Sandy one day after texting her like one other time. Ever since that day I knew we would be great friends. Abbey is the type of person that brings out your inner kid. She gets along with EVERYONE and always has a smile on her face. She is constantly trying to build others up and she never says anything bad about anyone.
Abbey has lots of special talents. She drinks more milk than anyone I know, like I'm talking 2-3 gallons a week by herself. She is like professional at riding horses and she is going to be a vet when she grows up. She pulls off wearing a cow onsie to campus. She is a Taylor Swift fanatic and knows every word to every one of her songs. She can also eat 2 café rio burritos in one sitting so that is way impressive. She is the greatest friend and the greatest advice giver.
 
Abbey taught me it's okay to be crazy. She taught me a lot about trials and how to overcome them. She taught me how to be a good missionary because she is one of the most spiritual people I've ever met. She taught me how to hit the quan. She taught me to love Little Caesars pizza. But overall she taught me true friendship. She will always be one of my greatest friends!
 
Abbey got called to serve as a missionary in the California Anaheim Mission (aka the Happiest Mission on Earth) and she is going to do great things there! So all you Disneyland people look out for Hermana Spencer while you are there because she will change your life forever.
 
 
Scootered to the temple
 
Post Wisdom Teeth Surgery selfie
 
my devotional buddy
 
Cutest missionary out there
 
gonna miss her so stinkin much
 
 
LOVE YOU SO MUCH ABIGAIL!
 
 
****************************
 
In my grandmas living room there is this quote that I have always loved and it says
"We're not sisters by birth, we knew from the start, God put us together to be sisters by heart."
 
These girls have definitely become my family and I can't wait for all the crazy memories that life will bring us.
 
Long live the fierce felicia's
 
Love, Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment